Frequently Asked Questions
Your questions are important to us, so here at Dune London, we've compiled a list of frequently asked questions to help you out. So whether you need to find out about our delivery or returns policy, understand our ladies and men's size guide or find out how to apply a discount code to your basket full of shoes and accessories, we hope you'll find the answers below. If not, be sure to get in touch with our lovely Customer Service team.
What is CollectPlus?
Buy online and have your purchases conveniently delivered to a local collection point within 3-5 business days once shipped.
- How much does CollectPlus cost?
The CollectPlus service is Free for orders over £50, £3.50 for orders under £50. It doesn't matter how many items are included, as it's a one-off charge per order. The CollectPlus service is available for delivery and returns (Click here to read more about the returns service) and is only available in the UK. Now introducing CollectPlus Express: Buy online and have your purchases conveniently delivered to a local collection point the next working day. £6.50 (Click here to read more about CollectPlus Express)
- How do I select to have my order delivered to a CollectPlus collection point?
When placing your order you will be able to choose CollectPlus as a delivery option on the Delivery Options page before you get to the Payment page of checkout. You'll be able to find your nearest collection point by simply inputting your zip code, and a list of available CollectPlus collection points will appear for you to choose from.
- Why is CollectPlus not available for my order?
Unfortunately some items can't be sent to a CollectPlus collection point. This is probably because the item you wish to purchase is either too large or too heavy for this delivery method.
Please note that this service is only available for suitable items being shipped to customers in the UK.
- How many CollectPlus collection points are there?
CollectPlus has over 5,800 stores throughout the UK and Northern Ireland. These could be your local Co-Op McColls, Budgens or Spar, as well as many independently owned convenience stores and newsagents and petrol stations. Unfortunately there are no collection points in the Channel Islands or at BFPO locations at the moment.
- Where is my nearest CollectPlus collection point?
During checkout, when you select CollectPlus as your delivery method, you will also be able to select your nearest collection point. Alternatively the CollectPlus website offers a zip code or location search. Click here to read more.
- When are CollectPlus collection points open?
Nearly all CollectPlus stores are open early until late, seven days a week. The opening times for your local store will be shown as you choose your preferred collection point when placing your order.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive at my chosen CollectPlus collection point?
Once you have successfully placed and paid for your order, your item(s) will be processed and shipped to your chosen collection point. You will receive confirmation from CollectPlus via email and/or text once your package is available for collection. This will include your unique collection code. Your item(s) will normally arrive at the collection point within 2-5 business days once shipped . Packages are delivered to CollectPlus collection points Monday to Saturday. A specific time for arrival cannot be given.
- What do I need to take when I collect my package?
Please take your CollectPlus collection code and proof of ID with you when you go to the collection point to collect your package.
- When making a collection, what ID is accepted?
CollectPlus collection points accept the following forms of ID:
- Driving licence
- Utility bill
- Mobile phone bill
- Wage slip
- Bank statement
- Cheque guarantee/credit/debit card
- Bank/building society book
- Cheque book
- What should I do if I lose my collection code from CollectPlus?
If you have lost the collection code sent to you by CollectPlus via email or text then please contact us here to arrange for a new collection code to be issued, as you cannot collect your package without it.
- What should I do if I don't receive my collection code from CollectPlus?
If you haven't received an email or SMS from CollectPlus with your collection code and the package's estimated date of arrival has passed, then please contact us here as our Customer Service team will be able to help you.
- Can someone else collect my order on my behalf?
Yes, it is possible for someone to collect your package on your behalf, but they must have your proof of ID and your collection code.
- How long will I have to collect my package? Your package will be held at by CollectPlus at their collection point for 10 days before being returned to us. You will receive reminders from CollectPlus after 3 days and 7 days of the package arriving at the collection point if you haven't already collected your package. If your package is returned to us it will be processed as a return and a refund will be issued. You may still be charged for the CollectPlus delivery cost.
- What should I do if my package isn't available when I arrive at the CollectPlus collection point? Please contact us here and we will look into it.
- Once my order has been shipped can I track it? Yes, CollectPlus provides a tracking service which allows you to see where you package is. CollectPlus will also provide text updates if a mobile number has been provided.
- What should I do if I don't want my order anymore? If, your order has already been processed, then please do not collect the package from the CollectPlus collection point. Any uncollected orders will be returned to us after 10 days and a refund will be issued. You will still be charged for the CollectPlus delivery cost.
- What if I want to return an item I have collected from a CollectPlus collection point? If, when you pick up your package, you decide that you don't want all or part of the order, or an incorrect item has been sent, please follow our normal returns process. Read more here.
What is your delivery policy?
We are pleased to offer multiple delivery options within the UK & Northern Ireland, and to offer delivery to many international countries. Please click here to view our Delivery page.
What is your returns policy?
We accept free returns from the UK within 28 days of the order. Please click here for more details.
Has my order been shipped?
You should receive an email notification as soon as your order has been shipped from our warehouse. Please allow between 2-3 business days for your order to be shipped when using standard delivery.
Express delivery orders will be shipped the same day (if placed before 5pm).
What if there is something wrong with my order?
Please fill out the returns form and send it back to the address on the form for a full refund.
If the product develops a fault after being worn, please contact Customer Services and one of our advisors will be happy to offer support. Alternatively, you can return defective items to a Dune stand alone store.
You can download the Royal Mail label or generate a new CollectPlus label by clicking on the links below, printing and attach to your package:
I require general assistance for my order
Customer Services opening hours (UK times):
The Dune Group, 6-11 Elms Depot, Cambridge Road, Whetstone, LE8 6AB, United Kingdom
How long does it take to process a refund?
Please allow up to 14 business days from when we receive the item back for your refund to be processed. It may then take 2-3 additional business days for the refunded amount to appear in your account. Please note during SALE periods, this can take a little longer.
How do I apply my discount code?
When you're ready to check out, in your checkout basket, there will be a box above 'Grand Total' stating 'Promo Code'. Simply type your code, click 'update' and your discount, if code is valid, will be automatically applied to your total.
How do I pay for my order?
We accept most major debit and credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. We also accept Paypal, but you cannot return purchases paid via Paypal to stores (These must be returned via the website).
Do you have a size guide?
What is Sole Searcher?
Even if your item is sold out online, we'll always do our best to find it for you no matter where it is. We're helpful like that you see.Read all about our Sole Searcher delivery option here.