Dune London Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards
(known collectively as “Gift Cards”)
Terms and Conditions of Use
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
For security purposes, we strongly recommend that you register your Dune London Gift Card. This will provide protection if your Gift Card is lost, stolen or damaged. Gift Cards are issued by and remain the property of Dune Group Limited (registered office: 9 Hatton Street, London, NW8 8PL, England and registered number: 02127866) (“Dune London” and “we”).
- Dune London reserves the right to update and change these Terms and Conditions at any time. The current version will be available at dunelondon.com
- Purchase and/or use of a Gift Card constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully.
- Gift Cards remain the property of Dune London and we maintain the right to cancel the Gift Card in situations where it is deemed necessary.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Purchasing a Dune London Gift Card
- A physical Gift Card can be purchased in Dune London stores in the UK, Ireland, Switzerland and Belgium (but not in concessions within Department Stores) and online at dunelondon.com
- E-Gift Cards can be purchased online at dunelondon.com
- Gift Cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £10 and a maximum value limit of £500.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- Promotion codes, discounts and offers cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards (unless otherwise specifically stated).
- Additional monetary value can be added to an existing Gift Card (“topped up”) at participating Dune London stores up to a maximum aggregate value of £500.
Using a Gift Card
- The value of your physical Gift Card can be redeemed in any Dune London store in the country of purchase
- Physical Gift Cards purchased in UK stores can also be redeemed on the UK website
- Dune London Gift Cards cannot be used in any Dune London concession within department stores.
- E-Gift Cards can only be redeemed in UK stores and on the UK website
- At certain times exclusions may apply such that a Gift Card cannot be used to make a particular purchase. Dune London reserves the right to amend these exclusions at any time.
- A maximum of 5 Gift Cards can be used as payment for each purchase in our shops, and 1 Gift Card online. To use more than one Gift Card online, please consolidate your separate Gift Card balances onto a single Gift Card in the My Account section.
- The customer must be present when a Gift Card is redeemed in a Dune London store.
- When you use your Gift Card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance of the Gift Card. Change will not be given. Any balance on a Gift Card can be used as full or part payment on a future purchase.
- Dune London reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or altered, or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent.
Topping up a Gift Card or checking the balance
- The balance of a Gift Card can be checked in any Dune London store in the country of purchase.
- Once a Gift Card is registered the balance can be checked on dunelondon.com.
- Registering your Gift Card involves you disclosing personal information including your name, address, email address and phone number. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information.
- Balances can be transferred between Gift Cards (you can move the balances from several Gift Cards onto one Gift Card for your convenience) in each case subject to a maximum Gift Card value of £500. This can be done in participating Dune London stores or by calling our Customer Services Team or online at dunelondon.com (UK Gift Cards only)
- Balances on physical Gift Cards cannot be transferred onto an E-Gift Card and vice versa.
- The Gift Card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another Gift Card.
Validity of Dune London Gift Cards
- A Gift Card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase unless the Gift Card was issued in the Republic of Ireland in which case it is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
- When a Gift Card is topped up or used to purchase an item this extends the validity for a further 24 months (or 5 years in the Republic of Ireland).
- After 24 months (or 5 years in the Republic of Ireland) any remaining balance will be removed and the Gift Card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- A Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Please look after your Gift Card and treat it like cash while it has an existing balance.
Lost / Stolen / Damaged Dune London Gift Cards
- In cases where your Gift Card is lost or stolen, Dune London is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a Gift Card unless it has been registered with us online.
- Dune London cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Gift Card as a result of theft or fraud, and if you have registered your card, only the balance remaining at point of notification can be transferred to a new Gift Card by the Customer Services Team Replacement Gift Cards will be posted to your registered home address only.
- Dune London cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your Gift Card online or in our stores where the Gift Card number and/or PIN have become known to another party.
- If your Gift Card becomes damaged, Dune London will be able to replace the Gift Card providing it is either registered online or the original Gift Card is still in your possession and the details of the Gift Card can be obtained. Replacement Gift Cards will be posted to your registered home address only.
Crediting a Dune London Gift Card
- Should you return a product(s) purchased using a Gift Card for an exchange of a lesser value, any refund amount due will be credited to the Gift Card.
- In the event that you have discarded your Gift Card, a new Gift Card will be issued to you with the refund amount applied.
- If a partial refund is made for any purchase made using a Gift Card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Gift Card in the first instance.
- If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by a Gift Card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used.
Last updated: 24/1/2020