All items purchased on the website can be returned within 28 days of receipt, including sale items.
You can also return your online purchase to any of our UK Dune London standalone stores for a refund or exchange (except orders paid for with PayPal or Klarna – these can only be returned by post). Please take the delivery note supplied with your parcel as a proof of purchase.
Currently we can’t accept returns from our concessions within John Lewis, House of Fraser, Selfridges, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins or Debenhams, along with any other online retailers such as Next and ASOS.
To return your order complete (and don’t forget to include) the paperwork found in your original package which includes a free returns label. You can then return your parcel for free using either CollectPlus or Royal Mail.
Make sure you pick up a free Certificate of Posting and keep in a safe place – this is your proof of posting which we’ll require if your parcel doesn’t reach us.
Typically, it takes up to 14 days for your parcel to arrive with us and for the refund/exchange to be processed. We’ll email you when we’ve refunded it.
Free returns label
- For a Hermes returns label click HERE.
Choose from over 4,500 UK locations. You can print your label at home or in store by searching for 'Dune Group'. Maximum weight limit is 15kg.
- For a CollectPlus returns label click HERE.
Simply attach the CollectPlus label to the front of your parcel and take it to one of over 7000+ CollectPlus Points, open from 7am till late.
For more information and to find your nearest CollectPlus Point visit www.collectplus.co.uk/dune
- For a Royal Mail returns label click HERE.
Simply print off the label, attach to the front of your parcel and take it to any Post Office Counter.
There is a limit of 2kg for both CollectPlus and Royal Mail services (roughly 3 items in 1 box). If you need further information, please do not hesitate to call the Customer Services Team.
Please specify on the paperwork if you require an exchange. We only offer exchanges for the same item in a different size and can’t send alternative colours or styles.
- Full price – return the item within 28 days
- Sale price – return the item within 14 days
- All returns require proof of purchase
Outlet store purchases
Return to any Dune London Store within 14 days for a full refund, with proof of purchase.
We can’t accept returns from our concessions within John Lewis, House of Fraser, Selfridges, Top Shop, Dorothy Perkins or Debenhams. This applies to any of our online concession retailers including Next and ASOS. Please return your item back to the retailer it was purchased from with proof of purchase.
Please keep your return until our stores reopen. All airport purchases after 20th February 2020 can be returned up to 28 days after our stores reopen.
- For efficient processing of returns and exchanges, ensure the product is unworn or unmarked, with the box in a saleable condition. Where possible, use the original packaging to return the item to us.
- Before returning items to our warehouse, complete the returns paperwork that arrived with your purchase, detach and include in your parcel.
- Orders purchased using PayPal or Klarna must be returned to our warehouse using the Hermes, CollectPlus or Royal Mail labels.
- For hygiene reasons, earrings cannot be returned online or in store.