Gift Card Terms & Conditions
These terms & conditions refer to Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards (known collectively as “Gift Card/s”). The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
For security purposes we strongly recommend that you register your Dune London Gift Card. This will provide protection if your Gift Card is lost, stolen or damaged. Gift Cards are issued by Dune London Limited. Registered office: 9 Hatton Street, London, NW8 8PL, Registered number: 2127866 (England and Wales).
- Dune London reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Gift Cards at any time.
- Use of the Dune London Gift Card constitutes acceptance of our Terms & Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully.
- The Dune London Gift Card remains the property of Dune London and we maintain the right to cancel the Gift Card in situations where it is deemed necessary.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
- These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Purchasing a Dune London Gift Card
- A Dune London Gift Card can be purchased at any Dune London standalone store in the UK and online at dunelondon.com. E-Gift Cards can only be purchased online.
- Gift Cards can be purchased with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value limit of £500.
- Promotion codes, discounts and offers cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards, unless expressly indicated.
- Additional monetary value can be added to an existing Gift Card (“topped up”) at participating Dune London stores or online, up to maximum total overall Gift Card value of £500.
- Online orders for Gift Cards may be shipped separately to any product orders made in the same transaction.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- Refunds will not be given for the purchase of a Gift Card.
- Dune London will cancel the value of the Gift Card if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser’s bank or card company for the purchase.
Using a Gift Card to purchase a Dune London product
- The value of your Gift Card can be redeemed in any Dune London store in the UK or on dunelondon.com.
- Dune London Gift Cards cannot be used in any Dune London concession within department stores or on any 3rd party website.
- At certain times exclusions may apply where a Gift Card cannot be used to make a particular purchase. Dune London reserves the right to amend these exclusions at any time.
- The maximum amount a Gift Card can hold is £500. This limit cannot be exceeded by either performing balance transfers or top-ups. In the event that a refund would take the balance above £500, an additional Gift Card will be issued.
- A maximum of 5 Gift Cards can be used as payment for each purchase in our shops, and 1 Gift Card online. To use more than one Gift Card online, please consolidate your separate Gift Card balances onto a single Gift Card in the My Account section.
- Customers must be present when the Gift Card is redeemed in our shops.
- When you use your Gift Card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance of the Gift Card. Change will not be given. Any balance on a Gift Card can be used as full or part payment on a future purchase.
- For security purposes we strongly recommend that you register your Gift Card register your Gift Card.
- Dune London reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or altered, or which is otherwise suspected of being potentially fraudulent.
Topping up a Gift Card or checking the balance
- The balance of a Dune London Gift Card can be checked in any Dune London store in the UK or on dunelondon.com
- Once a Gift Card is registered the balance can be checked on dunelondon.com by going to the balance check page.
- Except as set out in point 5 below, balances can be transferred between Gift Cards (you can move the balances from several Gift Cards onto one Gift Card for your convenience) in each case subject to a maximum Gift Card value of £500. This can be done in one of our shops or by calling our Customer Services Team.
- Balances on physical Gift Cards cannot be transferred onto an E-Gift Card and vice versa.
- The Gift Card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another Gift Card.
Validity of Dune London Gift Cards
- A Dune London Gift Card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation.
- When a Gift Card is topped up or used to purchase an item this extends the validity for a further 24 months.
- After 24 months, any remaining balance will be removed and the Gift Card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- A Gift Card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Please look after your Gift Card and treat it like cash while it has an existing balance.
Lost / Stolen / Damaged Dune London Gift Cards
- In cases where your Dune London Gift Card is lost or stolen, Dune London is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a Gift Card unless it has been registered with us online.
- Dune London cannot be held responsible for any balance lost on a Gift Card as a result of theft or fraud, and only the balance remaining at point of notification can be transferred to a new Gift Card by the Customer Services Team. Replacement Gift Cards will be posted to your registered home address only.
- Dune London cannot be held responsible for the unauthorised use of your Gift Card online or in our Stores where the Gift Card number and/or PIN have become known to another party.
- If your Gift Card becomes damaged, Dune London will be able to replace the Gift Card providing it is either registered online or the original Gift Card is still in your possession and the details of the Gift Card can be obtained. Replacement Gift Cards will be posted to your registered home address only.
Using your Dune London Gift Card to purchase in another currency
- Gift Cards are only available in UK Sterling and can be purchased on the dunelondon.com website or in any of our standalone stores in the UK.
Crediting a Dune London Gift Card
- Should you return a product(s) purchased using a Dune London Gift Card for an exchange of a lesser value, any refund amount due will be credited to the original method of payment.
- In the event that you have discarded your Dune London Gift Card, a new Gift Card will be issued to you with the refund amount applied.
- If a partial refund is made for any purchase made using Dune London Gift Card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to the Dune London Gift Card in the first instance.
- If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by a Dune London Gift Card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used (debit/credit card or cash).
Last updated: 11/06/2018